|Posted on March 14, 2020 at 5:40 PM|
With so much uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of my stance and the precautions I am taking to ensure you are walking into a safe environment.
As of right now, I am taking appointments. I am the main source of income in my household. To ensure my family's continued prosperity, I am taking every possible step to stay healthy.
First and foremost, if YOU feel sick or you have travelled out of the country recently (or someone in your home has), please reschedule your appointment. If I get sick or anyone in my house becomes sick, I will be cancelling all appointments. I will not be charging any cancellation fees for the next 2 weeks but please try not to wait to the last minute to cancel.
If you are immune-compromised or someone in your household is, and you feel more comfortable waiting, please reschedule your appointment.
I work with clients who have compromised immune systems, I have a child at home and my father has Stage 4 lung cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I do not mess around with keeping my room clean and washing my hands thoroughly. I do want to take this time to let you know my practices so you are aware.
1. My hands are thoroughly washed in between appointments.
2. I use lysol disinfectant spray between clients and clean off any surfaces that are touched during my sessions with ispropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. (This includes bottles of lotion and oil)
3. As an added measure, I am using a mixture of bleach and water (1 part bleach, 10 parts water) at the beginning and end of each day.
4. I am encouraging all clients to keep their arms under the blanket.
5. Blankets are taken home to be cleaned every night.
6. Sheets are changed after each client and the table is sprayed with lysol before I put a new, clean set of sheets on.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (757) 553-4052
Stay healthy and I will see you soon